Sunday, May 20, 2012

Single Serving Wine Glasses

http://www.novate.ru/blogs/140710/15114/
.     First, here is the site they are all referring to and if your browser doesn't do what mine does, you'll notice it's in Russian... I think. But the gist is this: Inventor's name, buncha pros, potential con, then overall soft sell. I really hope wine innovations puts up a feedback page because I'd like an excuse to tell him we're taking a picnic to try these.
.     Sitting in the basement having a beer doesn't strike me as an awesome date-night but I do like it so much that I'd like to move the comfortable silence out into the open air some nights. Something that makes an excuse of a break from the same ol' dinner and a movie scene sounds like something I could really get behind.
.     So I offer this thought. I like wine and sometimes don't want to get beer drunk. What can't you do with a bottle of wine? Party... is ok. Private party for two... do-able but that's a lot of wine between two people. Couples night in... yep.   But couples night out anywhere but a bar or restaurant... good luck. This means base-ball games. The little league game. Picnics (these cups are not glass!!) or planes. Or anywhere you didn't watch them open the bottle.
.     Ingenious. If transient. I'm behind this fad.

No comments:

Post a Comment