Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cyclical History Profet-teering

Art of manliness: cycles of history

.     It is a very long article but it is full of very eye-opening stuff. For the past several months I have felt very listless about my life concerning direction. I have known that it is one of those things that I cannot change, not knowing what will happen that is, and that the thing I can change: my mood about it, has a lot to do with. The motivation to try. Reading this article has allowed me the motivation to try because it kind of opened my eyes to a present pattern that can be recognized.
.     I, like most, have a tendency to feel more comfortable when there is some perceivable plan or path before me. I don't fly off the handle when dinner plans change, but having the plans helps me cater my day leading up to those plans. Savvy? Well, the dinner plans in life include enough financial success to have a home with a yard and a couch with a best friend. Maybe a sweet rat rod too!
.     But the question remains: how to get there? It is a constant effort to try to predict what will be trending, and how to white hat some positive exposure. I am not of the Charlie Sheen philosophy that any publicity is good publicity, but I do believe that researching and elaborating a topic two months before it is relevant is a good thing. Predicting the future in this way doesn't have to be a crap shoot. Given the comfort and knowledge this article provides I find myself confident now when I read up on politics and pioneering style life-skills. The latter being an interest of mine for years now anyway.
.     We may be in a recession or unraveling stage, bourdering on depression or crisis stage, but my generation has a high. Likelihood of grooming the leaders and heroes, our high point is in the making and we have time to make the next roaring twenties exactly what we want it to be. I vote for lucrative, trade and skill oriented with hydroponic food sources as the new wave of farming. Also, why not make it easier for any Schmoe to produce and distribute? I say de-regulate the crap out of small businesses. Without freedom to try, there's less desire to learn. Of course I am referring to the government over using it's power to restrict. Examples being the illegalization of lemonade stands and bake sales!
.     Ok, that's enough of my opinion to read today, hope you learn something like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment